Saturday, July 13, 2013

A New Beginning

Just finished writing two reviews and a feature piece. Been at it since ten am. Took a two hour break to take my bestie to the airport then got back into it. Listening to Wale's "The Gifted" now trying to finish my third review. The month of June was a historical one for hip-hop! Kanye, J.Cole, Wale dropped! The new agesters also dropped with Joey Bada$$ and Mac Miller dropping as well. So much music I can't keep up! Now July has Jay-Z(the greatest rapper alive!) Pusha and Fabo dropping as well! What an awesome Winter for music! So its only right that I get to analyse and document these lovely offerings. For the first time ever I'm feeling so hungry to work. I've had the biggest holiday and now its time to brush off the lethargy and get into it. The only thing I have left to do is to KEEP IT CONSISTENT. That's all we really need to do in life. LEARN GOOD HABITS AND KEEP THEM UP. That's all we need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment